The Epson SureColor Technical series is a versatile and compact range of printers. They are designed for users who need to produce high resolution, large-format colour and black-and-white images, economically and at high speed. They are compatible with a wide range of media from basic bond paper to thick cardboard, and are ideal for maps, architectural drawings, technical schematics, geological surveys, sales presentations, indoor signage and display.
The SC-T7000 uses Epson’s patented Thin Film MicroPiezo™ print head latest generation pigment based aqueous UltraChrome® ink technology. The head supports fast printing with an A0 image produced in as little as 50s while the ink high resolution images that are resistant to damage through abrasion and moisture exposure. The ink is cost effective and supplied in individual colour cartridges that come in a range of sizes to suit different production levels. Designed for business and corporate environments, the printer can be used stand-alone or networked. It features a small footprint, convenient front loading, low noise, and power consumption. It comes with a large suite of software that facilitates easy printing from office and CAD applications, job costing and remote management.
- High Productivity – prints an A0 image in as little as 50sec
- High Flexibility – supports roll, cut sheet and thick board up to 44” (1118mm) wide and uses five individual colour ink cartridges including a matt and photo black that automatically switch depending on the output requirement
- High Convenience – large LED control panel, all-front loading consumables with spindle-less roll media handling and barcode system
- Multi-sheet Output Bin – holds 20 sheets of plain paper
- Compact Design – features a small footprint with all connections conveniently located together on one site for corner installation
- Cost Effective Operation – low power consumption, large waste tank and individual colour ink cartridges available in a choice of 110ml, 350ml and 700ml sizes to suit different output levels and cost-per-print requirements.
- Epson Thin Film MicroPiezo™ (TFP) Print Head – 2880x1440dpi resolution with automatic head alignment and Variable Sized Dot Technology™ (VSDT) for exceptional fine lines, solid dark areas, superior half tones and optimised ink usage
- Super-Rigid Stand – robot assembled with laser welding for maximum precision and strength. Enables high speed printing with minimal movement and noise.
- High-Speed Auto Cutter – cuts an A1 sheet in 2sec with high precision finish
- Full Workgroup Support – large memory with integrated HP-GL/2 support1, high speed Ethernet, remote management and e-mail notification, job costing, remote e-mail notification and optional 250GB HDD for continuous multi-user operation with rapid reprint facility
- Epson UltraChrome™ XD ink – all-pigment based aqueous construction provides for consistent and vibrant colour with an enhanced gamut range and high resistance to damage through exposure to moisture and scratching.
Manufacturers Link : The Epson SureColor SC-T7000 Printer